TEMABLI PARTY PARK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The venue is for the exclusive use of the “hirer” or host for the duration of the booked time and date. No two parties will be accommodated simultaneously.
- The venue is hired for 3 hours. Party times are: 09:30 – 12:30 & 14:00 – 17:00.
- Hosts may arrive up to 30 minutes before the allotted time to set up and have 30 minutes after the party to gather children and belongings. We ask for your cooperation in this regard so that our staff have adequate time to clean and prepare the park for the next party. Our staff will also assist you with the set-up.
- Bookings are confirmed once 50% of the hiring fee is paid by EFT.
- SINCE SATURDAY AFTERNOON IS OUR PRIME TIME SLOT, SATURDAY AFTERNOON BOOKINGS WILL ONLY BE CONFIRMED ONCE THE VENUE HIRE IS PAID IN FULL. NO CANCELLATIONS FOR SATURDAY AFTERNOONS CAN BE REFUNDED.
- The bank details are ;
- NEDBANK BROADACRES ACCOUNT NUMBER 1077627483 BRANCH CODE 13280500
- A “Booking Confirmation” email will be sent to your chosen email address.
- Cancellations made more than 28 days in advance will be refunded in full. Cancellations made less than 28 days but more than 14 days in advance will be refunded at 50% of the venue hire fee. Optional extras will all be refunded in full.
- Please note that no VAT is charged, as we are not registered VAT vendors.
- Any damage to or theft of facilities and/or equipment will be for the account of the hosting parent.
- No cooking is permitted on the premises. We do offer a microwave oven and hot trays to heat or keep pre-prepared snacks warm. (There is no charge for either)
- Being situated in the Chartwell Conservancy, we are bound, by law, to respect noise abatement measures. As such, no music or PA systems are permitted.
- We are not licensed, however you are welcome to bring your own limited amount of alcoholic beverages, keeping in mind that it is a children’s party venue
- The Tembali Gift Shop is primarily for the parents and adults. Children will not be permitted into the shop, unless under adult supervision.
Persons (including minor dependents) entering
TEMBALI PARTY PARK
Do so at their own risk and the proprietors and its employees, contractors and agents shall not be held liable for harm, injury or death, damages or loss, of any nature whatsoever, whether arising from negligence or any other cause howsoever which is suffered by any person (including minor dependents) who enters these premises and/or uses the amenities provided herein, whilst on these premises.
All minor dependents are the responsibility of the adult/s accompanying them to Tembali Party Park and the proprietors of Tembali Party Park and its employees, contractors and agents are not responsible for the supervision or care of such minor dependents.
BY PAYING THE BOOKING FEE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSDTAND AND ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS